Just how to Earn or Make Money Online


A little over two years ago I began to look for alternative ways to earn money. This being the age of the web I of course began my search online. One of the first things I noticed is that there have been a number of the web sites and ads telling me how exactly to earn or generate income online. Everything from filling out surveys online, to MLM, to creating websites that earn money. The number of choices were overwhelming and endless.




So how did I arrive at a summary by what I wanted to do? I did some research about the various money making routes available and I finally selected doing Affiliate Marketing using Google Adwords. The reason why I decided on this path was I stumbled upon a downloadable e-book called Google Cash by Chris Carpenter. During the time there is a clip available that explained how AdWords worked and how I could make money using it.

Get more info. here: make money online


I went ahead and bought Google Cash and my quest to earn and generate income online had begun. The initial 3 to 4 months I lost some money but after that I slowly started to see daily and then monthly profits. In 2005 I profited only a little over $23,000 and my return on investment (ROI) was just over 100%. That means that for each and every dollar I spent I made two dollars in return. Not a bad addition to my income from my regular job.

That brings me to today and my quest to earn an income online continues. I have found that there are certainly a few good resources available to simply help anyone thinking about earning money online. The online business environment is constantly changing and while you can still generate income it is hard to keep track of all of the changes.

I have discovered two extremely valuable resources that I highly recommend. Both are from the two man team who has generated one of the finest affiliate membership sites on the internet today.

o Beating AdWords - an updated e-book that offers step-by-step instructions and examples on the best way to successfully create a Google AdWords campaign.

o Wealthy Affiliate - The membership site for Beating AdWords that includes even more details including keyword lists, case studies and a consumer forum that can't be beat.

The 2 guys in question are Carson and Kyle. They're successful affiliate marketers who have taken it upon themselves to help anybody who becomes a part of these Wealthy Affiliate membership site. And by help I am talking about they will personally coach any member that requests it.

You will also get invaluable advice from other members who are a lot more than willing to help in the Wealthy Affiliate user forum. They are all those who have succeeded at or are continuing to discover ways to earn or generate income online.

I joined Wealthy Affiliate back in October of 2005 and bought Beating AdWords right after that. Since that time utilising the methods I learned in the e-book and on the Wealthy Affiliate membership site and forum my ROI has risen up to the tune of nearly 200%.

If you want to understand how to earn or earn money online then you can't make a mistake with Beating AdWords or even a membership to Wealthy Affiliate. Your success using their help is only going to be limited by simply how much work and effort you add into these programs.

To know more details visit here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnrY4kKQPw

Comments